Committment To Your Privacy
Thank you for visiting MentalEdgeTrading.com. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by unsubscribing from the site. Please note that, if you do, MentalEdgeTrading.com may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any MentalEdgeTrading.com product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as an email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all email communication with you shall contain an 'unsubscribe' link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
MentalEdgeTrading.com collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain ďpersonal informationĒ (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
MentalEdgeTrading.com collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding MentalEdgeTrading.comís services
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from MentalEdgeTrading.com, its affiliates and third parties
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of MentalEdgeTrading.comís site
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from MentalEdgeTrading.com and third parties
- To bill accounts and maintain payment records
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request
- To respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the MentalEdgeTrading.com site or any MentalEdgeTrading.com product or service
- To protect the services, products or rights of MentalEdgeTrading.com, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the MentalEdgeTrading.com
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning MentalEdgeTrading.comís site, products and services.
MentalEdgeTrading.com also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
MentalEdgeTrading.com limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. MentalEdgeTrading.com does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen. Protecting childrenís privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Childrenís Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our Web site to persons eighteen years or older.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Customer Email Or Testimonials
If you are a customer and send an email to the website, or if you communicate with the site by phone or mail, the website collects information about your communication and by communicating with the site you give your permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and otherwise use any information collected as the site sees fit.
Any communication which, in its sole discretion, the site deems to be a testimonial, may be publicized for commercial purposes.
When you visit the MentalEdgeTrading.com web site, a cookie may be placed on your computer or the cookie may be read if you have visited the MentalEdgeTrading.com site previously. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
MentalEdgeTrading.com does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- To someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Accountability Section )
- To MentalEdgeTrading.comís employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on MentalEdgeTrading.comís behalf for any of the Identified Purposes
- As necessary if MentalEdgeTrading.com has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with MentalEdgeTrading.comís rights or property, other users of MentalEdgeTrading.comís web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that MentalEdgeTrading.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which MentalEdgeTrading.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), MentalEdgeTrading.com will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove MentalEdgeTrading.comís compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
MentalEdgeTrading.com will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the identified purposes and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing MentalEdgeTrading.com about changes to their personal information. You can do this by contacting us through the contact information page provided on this Web site. MentalEdgeTrading.com will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
MentalEdgeTrading.com will use reasonable efforts to protect customersí personal information.
Access to Personal Information
MentalEdgeTrading.com will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you contact us through the contact information provided on this Web site.
If MentalEdgeTrading.com is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customerís personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorneyĖclient privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting MentalEdgeTrading.com. MentalEdgeTrading.com will promptly correct such personal information.